fredag 4 december 2015

Group policy Inactivate show Intranet places in Compability mode

No, I dont want that my companys intranet is viewed in Compability mode!

Such easy thing took me hours to fix. I searched in Group Policy and found nothing to unmark it. I fixed it with changing one registry key.



Under User Configuration/Preferences/Windows Settings/Registry I added the following registry key:


Hive: HKEY_CURRENT_USER
Key Path: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\BrowserEmulation
Value Name: IntranetCompatibilityMode
Value Type: REG_DWORD
Value Data: 0

Value data 0 means unmarked, 1 that it is marked.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

One or more intermediate certificates missing

När jag försökte att installera ett Wildcardcertifikat på en webbserver fick jag följande felmeddelande som bild visar att det saknar ett ...